“Soos” like “shoes” without the “h”.
Whew, now that we have that out of the way, we can move on with our lives.
Summer is here! Glorious, school free summer! I don’t want to waste my three beautiful months on being lazy. So I have decided to make a bucket list. Summer is really special because it’s a time where (as a student) you aren’t required to learn anything, so you can study whatever interest you. I don’t want to waste this opportunity, that is why I am making a list, but since I’ve graduated High School this year (can I get a whoop-whoop? a cheer? a high-five? ANYTHING?!) I have a bit of work related things on here as well.
Maybe you’ll pull some good idea’s from this list, or maybe it will inspire some idea’s. Let me know if you have any must-do-summer-fun list items!
SUMMER BUCKET LIST:
- Study French
- Take a dance class
- Join Swim Team
- Get all of my school things in order for the fall
- Go pick fruit
- Go to the beach and actually swim in the ocean
- Get a camera and document my adventures
- Read for fun!
- Learn to french/fishtail braid my own hair
- Make some videos with my family
- Make some yummy summertime food like:
- WATERMELON SORBET
- FRUIT SMOOTHIES
- BLUEBERRY SAUSAGE CAKE..EXT.
- Throw a party – for no reason
That’s all I can think of right now. Let me know your thoughts!